With just a few weeks to go before the January transfer window opens, there’s plenty of gossip swirling about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, happenings and of course, all the latest buzz done deal!
Top story: Bayern de Jong is watching
The Barcelona The midfielder was linked with a move away from the club in the summer but, despite his desire to see out his contract at Camp Nou until 2026, the La Liga side are still said to be trying to convince him to take a pay cut.
It has alerted the Bundesliga champions to his developing situation. However they were unable to make a move for De Jong after the acquisition Matthew D. Ligott for €68 million Juventus In July, it is now hoped that a procedure may be possible for the 25-year-old.
It is understood that Julian Nagelsmann’s side believe Barcelona will be forced to part ways with him if they do not agree a new contract by the end of the season, with Bayern hopeful he will be open to a switch to the Allianz Arena.
De Jong has been a key part of Xavi Hernandez’s squad this season, making 20 appearances in all competitions.
– Run for Lazio Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is hot with Arsenal Interested in landing him, accordingly relief. He has recently been linked with a move to Juventus, but it looks like they will now be challenged by the Gunners, who are looking to add strength in January. The 27-year-old Milinkovic-Savic has been in excellent form this season, contributing 10 goals in 14 Serie A matches.
– Arabic Leipzig Hope to reach an agreement on a new contract with Dani Olmo, Ekrem Konir Reports say the 24-year-old attacker was on Barcelona’s radar in the summer, and the Bundesliga side are reportedly ready to allow Olmo to leave if they can’t sign him to an extension at the end of the season.
– N’Golo Kante – The best of N’Golo Kante Being monitored by Barcelona, reports In the sports world. The La Liga side are keen to continue the trend of free transfers and acquisitions of 31-year-old players Chelsea The midfielder is yet to sign new terms at Stamford Bridge, but could be approached The Blaugrana Ahead of a possible pre-contract agreement in January. real societyof Martin Jubimendi Also remains on their radar, as Barca look for a future successor Sergio Busquets.
– Juventus want to hold on Adrien Rabiot Beyond the end of the season, however, they are ready to offload him in January if it appears he will agree to a new deal, writes transfer market. 27 years old France The international has been in fine form this season and is understood to be enjoying his football The BianconeriA U-turn was forced on previous plans to part ways with him last summer.
– Joao Felix Not a transfer target for Paris Saint Germainunderstand Le10Sport. 23 years old Atlético Madrid The star has recently been strongly linked with an exit from La Liga, but the latest hints that he is unlikely to end up at the Parc des Princes. A number of Premier League clubs are said to be interested in his signature.